venerdì 3 dicembre 2010

Christmas Gingerbread Houses


 Hi everyone, this is a very quick post to show my miniature gingerbread houses.

I had never done a gingerbread house with Fimo before, and I must say it's pretty complicated because everything is so incredibly little, but it's also very funny too!

I spent a lot of time thinking about what type of cookies I should have put on the roof, how I should have maken the doors and windows and so on ... and after all, I'm pretty happy about the final result!


With the gingerbread houses I also made some Christmas pastry. There are snowmen, Christmas trees and stars, hearts, stockings and other cookies:
 One snowmen is standing out of one gingerbread house!

I'll post some more pictures on my Flickr album as soon as I can, to show all the details.


4 commenti:

  1. I love your houses! I am going to try and make my first one too this month! They look like so much fun to put together!

    RispondiElimina
  2. They are super! I really must put a Christmas house on my wish list. There are so many wonderful things around at this time of year.

    RispondiElimina
  3. This gingerbread house is lovely.
    I should like to do one but I think I'm not able. Perhaps, I'll try the next week...
    Elis

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you Patty, Janice and Elis!!
    I'm happy you like my little houses, yes they're very funny to put together and also very difficult sometimes.
    And yes, Christmas and Halloween are wonderful times of the year for miniatures and miniaturists!

    RispondiElimina