martedì 12 aprile 2011

Italian Miniatures Part One!

Hi!
After all this time without making new miniatures I'm finally here with some new stuff! My italian miniatures are now ready and available on my Etsy shop.

Let's start with three little wooden boards:

This one has everything you need to prepare italian ravioli, filled with a mix of spinach and italian cheese.

This one is for anybody who would like to prepare a tasty dish of italian "spaghetti al pesto". You'll need parmesan cheese, fresh italian basil, pine nuts and homemade italian spaghetti.


And last but not least, how to make a traditional italian pizza margherita with fresh
mozzarella cheese, black olives and fresh tomatoes! Everything is floury, oily and juicy but this is how italian pizzerias are!

I'll post more pictures with zoomed details on each listing on my Etsy shop.

And here we have more pasta and a quick glimpse of sfogliatelle, which I'm gonna show in a later post with more italian pastry:


 If you don't want to prepare a miniature pasta yourself, here you have the finished results, ready to eat and taste! Two ceramic plates with homemade italian spaghetti with fresh pesto sauce and an oval ceramic plate with homemade italian ravioli with tomato sauce.



I'll post my italian pastry as soon as I can!

1 commento:

  1. Mmmmmm, you have made me feel very hungry. Lovely colourful work.

    RispondiElimina