venerdì 22 aprile 2011

Miniature Italian pastry

I had to work for a customer that made a huge order and I must say it was funny but tough and I'm going to post the miniatures I've done in the following days... so I haven't had the time to post my miniature italian pastry, but now the time has come!

I'm going to start with the famous italian sfogliatelle, filled with ricotta cheese and with sugar on top. They're quite tough to make and it always takes me a long time, but I made quite a lot, so I decided to put nine on an oval tray and six on two paper doilies.



 They look delicious, don't they? They would be perfect in a miniature pastry or bakery shop or on a breakfast table ... with all the other italian pastry!


These six sfogliatelle are glued onto an elegant paper doily which is glue itself on a silver paper doily so that it's not so light and is more resistant.

The sugar is glued on the top, so it won't come off or fly away!
And now a mix of italian cannoli, italian babà and italian sfogliatelle on a square metal tray with a square iridiscent silverish paper doily.
Down here, italian cannoli filled with ricotta cheese and decorated with candied cherries.
On a elegant paper doily glued onto another gold paper doily.


As usual, more pictures with zoomed details on my Etsy shop!

2 commenti:

  1. Se ven deliciosos!!!!
    Que buen trabajo, enhorabuena.
    besitos ascension

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Natalia,I love your pastries and desserts! Mini regards from sunny Spain.

    RispondiElimina