martedì 1 ottobre 2013

Last custom orders

Hello!
Today I want to share with you some of the miniatures I made for my last custom orders. It has been great, working for such nice customers who asked me wonderful miniatures. They've given me the inspiration I needed to go back to work and think of new miniatures.

First of all, I made these three boards: "How to make italian ravioli". I had no boards ready to use, so I had to make them, find the wood pieces, saw them and put them all together. Funny job, I always like to play the little carpenter of the house who prepare wood things, boards, tables and so on... I have to make such things since my dad died thanks to a wrong diagnosis (in 3 months, of pancreatic cancer in 2011) and we have no man in the house.
Anyway, these are the boards:




Then I was requested to make the cutest charm ever on the cutest necklace ever. First I made some cassata cake slice charms and then when the customer choose the one she preferred, I made a short necklace with a pink cord and here it is:



And last but not least I got a huge beautiful custom order and this week I made all these miniatures, which the customer choose from the tables I have on my Etsy shop. I know some people see the big tables I make and sometimes they don't want the whole table, but still they want a specific miniature, so if that's your case, ask me and I will do that special miniature for you, like I did this time!
What do we have here? Let's see:


From my Milanese table we have the Christmas "Panettone", "Ossobuchi alla Milanese", "Cotolette alla Milanese" or schnitzels. Then we have something from my Ligurian table: the codfish, the "Torta Pasqualina" cake the "Pesto" preparation board, the "Pasta with Pesto sauce", the "Focaccia" bread, and the "Cima alla Genovese" meatloaf. From my Sicilian table, the "Pasta alla Norma" with tomato sauce and aubergines.




Also, I'll be putting some new miniatures on my Etsy shop because I made some new ones while I was working for this order.
Thanks for reading my blog,
Bye!
Natalia










1 commento:

  1. Per un pranzo, una cena o anche uno spuntino c'è proprio tutto. Bravissima!
    Saluti, Faby

    RispondiElimina