venerdì 3 gennaio 2014

I need your opinion!

Hello my friends,
I hope you've had and you're having fabulous, happy holidays.

I'm writing today with a question for you. If I had to do a step-to-step tutorial about how to make a miniature item of mine, what would you like me to "teach" you?
I've posted a lot of miniatures during these months and I was wondering if there's something that you've found particularly interesting and that would be worth seeing in a tutorial. I made so many miniatures that I really don't know what to choose...maybe something from my italian miniatures? A cake? Italian pastries?
Tell me anything you'd like to know more about.

Please leave me your feedback!
Have a great day,
Lots of love,
Natalia

4 commenti:

  1. I myself LOOVE all tutorials - especially if they have anything to do with food.. so everything goes (^ ^)
    Can't wait to see with what you'll treat us =0}
    MiniHugs, Irina

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ok, thank you Irina! Food tutorial then :)

      Elimina
  2. I would love to see a tutorial for valentine day maybe a cake or some sweets that match together but everything you make is gorgues!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yay for Valentine's Day!! Thank you!

    RispondiElimina