venerdì 8 maggio 2015

Miniature vegetable soups for vegan and vegetarian collectors

Hello everybody, I have been a mess as usual and I haven't updated my blog as much as I should have. 
My apologies to you. Unfortunately I will be away for even a longer period of time since I will have eye surgery soon and I will be totally unable to work on miniatures or even look at a computer screen for more than five minutes.
Anyway.
In these past months I have been working on a lot of new miniatures for a dear customer of mine and today I want to show you some vegetable soups I made for her using epoxy resin.
It was the first time and though using epoxy resin is harder than it sounds I really enjoyed the end result and the realism of the soup.





Using epoxy resin I also made pieces of almond crunch which looks pretty nice, with all those little almonds inside the transparent sugar caramel. These are part of a mix of dried fruit and nougats I made for a Christmas table.


Custom orders are always appreciated because they push me out of my comfort zone and teach me lots of new techinques I would have never thought of using or trying. So thank you customers!

1 commento: