venerdì 11 settembre 2015

Halloween tables and miniatures

Hello!
As promised, I am back with some Halloween miniatures and tables.

Let's start with the tables.
This is the wizard or witch, which one you like best, table:


I am especially proud of the skull. I put a lot of effort in it, trying to do the nose and the orbits in the right way!! Especially the orbits, as I am an expert on eyes and eye sockets...


These are poisoned apples... yes, they look a lot like *that* poisoned apple...



Now I want to share with you two Halloween party tables, something I have done in the past and I do every year for Halloween:



I definitely have to do more of these mummy cookies because they are so adorable!!





And last but not least, a collage of my Halloween cakes and a carved pumpkin:


I hope you like my Halloween miniatures, I have more to share, I just need few more days to complete them. In the meantime you can visit my Etsy to see more pictures or purchase these tables or miniatures:
ETSY SHOP

Natalia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento