sabato 17 ottobre 2015

I quit.

I am quitting. MiniAcquoline is a failure, my whole life is a failure. 
It takes courage to admit it and go on living after all that has happened to me in these past 6 years. My dad died of an undiagnosed cancer, I have Graves' disease and TED, I have not been able to graduate or have a job, people have always been treating me like a shitty creep, I now have double vision after decompression surgery, I weight 88 pounds, I never go out and my miniature making is bad. 
I hate life, I hate everything, I can't fake a happy life I will never have. My life is a nightmare, I can't take it anymore.

5 commenti:

  1. I'm sorry to hear, that life hasn't been good to you (either).
    All I want to say, is I sincerely hope life gives you brighter days in the future.
    I have always loved and love your works.
    Sent you lots of sympathy, love and hugs.
    You're beautiful.
    Take care.
    Irina

    RispondiElimina
  2. God Bless You. I will pray for you and hope things will get better for you. Please pray for us also. My husband has had 3 cancers in the last 2 1/2 years. He has had 13" of his colon removed. 1/4 of his lung taken out. Radiation after the lung surgery. Radiation for cancer at the base of his tongue and now will be on a feeding tube for the rest of his life because they over radiated him. His life is a trial for him and very hard for me to watch. I have ulcerative colitis and it has progressed so getting out of the house is a chore. I have to keep going because of him. I am all he has. We must have faith that we have been picked to live life the way we have to live it for some reason. I know it is hard to have faith when you see others living a healthy life. Life can be so hard. Bless you my dear. Hugs, LJ

    RispondiElimina
  3. Forza, non ti scoraggiare. I periodi neri, purtroppo fanno parte della vita, lo so per esperienza...

    RispondiElimina
  4. Life is always worth living Natalia, things can only better & your work is good so keep going & get enjoyment by creating. Mini hugs, Linda xxxx

    RispondiElimina